The stigma about mental health is starting to fade and more and more people are opening up about their personal struggles with mental health and wellness. There is no shortage of people in Weston that see a psychologist. They are a valuable health resource that can help you overcome almost any situation you are struggling with current. Regardless if itís personal, family, work and any other issue, we can help you. Thatís what we do, and we do it well!
Looking for an experienced psychologist in Weston? Look no further! At Dr. Lydia Kalsner-Silver & Associates our licensed clinical psychologists in Weston have extensive experience. They offer some of the best therapy to help you feel better.
The Benefits of going to a psychologist
There are many great benefits of booking an appointment to talk with a psychologist. Lots of people do it as a means to help them maintain strong mental health, especially if they are dealing with tough issues or situations in their life. Here are some of the great benefits of talking with a Weston Psychologist:
- The effects of the sessions last long term
- You will be given the tools and resources to treat your issues and symptoms
- It will open your eyes to a whole new perspective and ways to approach things
- It will help you be more prepared to deal with issues in the future
- It will help rewire your brain and how you think about things
- You will know that you are not alone
- It can lessen your need for medication
- You will be a happier and healthier person.
7 Reasons to Call Us When You Need A Weston Psychologist
For years we have successful helped countless people in Weston overcome their personal issues. We always put your needs first and will never do anything that is not in your best interests. Our clients trust us and come back to us for many reasons, including:
- Dr. Kalsner-Silver is a member of the only intensively trained dialectic behavior therapy team
- We offer highly effective dialectic behavior therapy groups
- We are fully licensed psychologists who have a passion for therapeutic work
- We offer individual therapy sessions to address specific needs
- We offer afternoon and evening sessions for adults and adolescents
- We offer therapy around four core modules Ė core mindfulness, distress tolerance, emotion regulation, and interpersonal effectiveness
- We also offer other forms of therapy, including couples counseling, behavior management, parenting skills, individuals and group therapy, and play therapy.
Book Your Appointment Today!
Your first step to getting things back on track and sorting out your issues is to book an appointment with us. Contact us today to book your appointment. We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule and ensure you can see your psychologist on a schedule that meets your needs. We look forward to working with you.
Visit us at kalsnerpsych.com for more information on how Dr. Lydia Kalsner-Silver & Associates can help you! Call 305-866-3579