A Miami Beach Psychologist You Can Trust
Seeing a psychologist is something that more people do than you realize. Psychologists can help people with a variety of issues and play an important role in helping you maintain your mental health. Whether you have an issue you need to work through, need someone to talk to or you have been referred by your doctor, we offer the services you need to get things back on track in your life.
If you require a licensed, clinical psychologist in Miami Beach, look no further. Dr. Lydia Kalsner-Silver & Associates are licensed clinical psychologists that have extensive experience and knowledge to offer you some of the best therapy possible. We are happy to assist you in any way that we can. That is what we are here for!
Extensive Services for All Types of Situations
Regardless of what you need assistance with in your life, we offer the services you need to help you get things back on track. Whether you are having personal issues, family issues or something more specific, we have the experience and resource to help you work through it. All of our services are catered to meet your unique personal needs. Here are some of the many services we offer our clients:
- Individual therapy
- Family Therapy
- Couples Counseling
- Behavior Management
- Parenting Skills and Parent Consultations
- Play Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
If at any time you have questions for our Miami Beach psychologist about the services we offer, don’t hesitate to ask us. We are here to help you out in any way possible.
Looking For A Miami Beach Psychologist? Why Call Us
We understand that comfort is essential if you want to get the most out of your appointments with a psychologist. This is why we do everything we can to create a comfortable and trusting environment for our clients. This approach has allowed us to help countless people in the Miami area.
Here are some great reasons to consider us if you need to speak with a psychologist:
- Kalsner Psychology Center is a member of the only intensively trained dialectic behavior therapy team
- We offer highly effective dialectic behavior therapy groups
- We are fully licensed psychologists who have a passion for therapeutic work
- We offer individual therapy sessions to address specific needs
- We offer afternoon and evening sessions for adults and adolescents
- We offer therapy around four core modules – core mindfulness, distress tolerance, emotion regulation, and interpersonal effectiveness
- We also offer other forms of therapy, including couples counseling, behavior management, parenting skills, individuals and group therapy, and play therapy.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
Your first step to getting things back on track and overcoming your issues is to schedule an appointment with us. Contact us anytime. We will do our best to accommodate your schedule and get you in as soon as possible. We look forward to meeting you!