Professional Care for Dialectic Behavior Therapy In Miami
Therapy is beneficial for many people. One of the main areas of specialization in our office is dialectic behavior therapy in Miami. If you or a family member thinks this form of therapy can help you or a loved one, talk with us about your options.
About Dialectic Behavior Therapy In Miami, Florida
Dialectic Behavior Therapy, which is also known as DBT, is a relatively new form of therapy that is designed to help individuals with borderline personality disorders. Here are some of the things you should know about this form of therapy:
- It has been expanded and revised to help and treat a variety of other kinds of mental health disorders.
- It has proven to be a great form of therapy for disorders such as eating disorders, depression, anxiety, relationship conflicts, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
- It has become known for being a very diverse and effective form of therapy for many people with many different therapeutic needs
To learn more about how dialectic behavior therapy can potentially help you, give us a call to discuss your current situation. Each person has unique needs and we can discuss your therapy options.
Why Choose Us For Dialectic Behavior Therapy in Miami?
As fully licensed and professional psychologists, we have the experience, resources and the right approach to help people in Miami the right way. Your wellbeing is always our number one priority and we are more than willing to work with you to develop a comfort level and therapy plan that will help you overcome your issues.
Miami residents also come to us we are dialectic behavior therapy experts, we havea great reputation in the industry and because we offer a wide ranges of services and not just dialectic behavior therapy in Miami. Some of the benefits of choose to work with our experienced team of therapists include the following:
- Kalsner Psychology Center is a member of the only intensively trained dialectic behavior therapy team
- We offer highly effective dialectic behavior therapy groups
- We are fully licensed psychologists who have a passion for therapeutic work
- We offer individual therapy sessions to address specific needs
- We offer afternoon and evening sessions for adults and adolescents
- We offer therapy around four core modules â€“ core mindfulness, distress tolerance, emotion regulation, and interpersonal effectiveness
- We also offer other forms of therapy, including couples counseling, behavior management, parenting skills, individuals and group therapy, and play therapy
- We are here for you, provide the support you are looking for, and you can always count on us
If you or a loved one would like to learn more about our Dialectical Behavior Therapy sessions, have questions or concerns, please contact us. We are happy to answer your questions.
Have Questions? Give Us A Call
If you or someone you know is suffering from eating disorder, anxiety or depression dialectic behavior therapy may be right for you. At Kalsner Psychology Center we offer dialectic behavior therapy in Miami to treat any dysfunctional behaviors.
Please visit our website at kalsnerpsych.com or call us at 305-866-3579 for more information about dialectic behavior therapy in Miami.